Please note, the AG is a volunteer run organization. Due to the high volume of show requests we receive, we are not able to accommodate everyone, however we will try our best to respond to all requests. Please do not send multiple requests for the same band or event.
Music Show Info:
– Shows at the Alternative Gallery are ALL AGES. Performers do not have to censor themselves, but please keep in mind that children may be present.
– The Alternative Gallery does NOT carry ASCAP, BMI, or SESAC licensing. All bands MUST play original music written by them, no covers. Bands will be asked to sign a licensing agreement in advance agreeing to allow their music to be used at our space.
– There is no backline at the space. If equipment is needed for touring bands please let us know well in advance so we can work with the other bands in supplying gear.
– We provide PA system, lights & sound guy.
– No fog or smoke machines allowed.
Art Show/Other Event Info:
- Other types of events we can accomodate are: Film Screenings, Community Gatherings, Nonprofit Fundraising Events, Fashion Shows, and of course, Art Exhibits. Additional event types may be considered as well.
- Items available for use within the space include: Tables, Chairs, PA System, Lighting, Projector, and snack bar/refridgerator. Additional items may be available with advance notice. There are no cooking facilities on site.
- Outside catering food is permitted. Alcohol may be served on a complimentary basis, but sale of alcohol is not permitted without proper liquor and business licenses in place. All guests must present proper ID in order to consume alcohol.